- Do you have a wedding coming up—your own or someone else’s—and need the perfect pieces of jewelry to complement your dress?
- Have you inherited a lovely piece of jewelry from your dear grandmother but it’s broken, tarnished, or so out-dated you just can’t wear it?
- Have you recently been promoted, or started your own business servicing clients, and you want to add some unique or custom-made jewelry pieces to your wardrobe to create just the right look?
- Is there no “you time” in your crazy schedule, during which you can browse and buy beautiful hand-made jewelry?
- Do you wish you could learn some jewelry-making skills so you can create your own designs or make your own repairs?
If so, then you’re in the right place! Check out my jewelry-related services:
For those special occasions like weddings, proms, dances, gala events, and costume parties, or something special made just for you, I can work with you to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece!
I’d love to design a necklace, bracelet, or earrings to your own specifications!
I’ve made a number custom pieces for weddings and bridal parties, an Indian wedding, the Kentucky Derby, and a costume ball! Read more about custom designs and special occasion pieces here.
Repair and Re-purpose Your Old, Broken, or Inherited Jewelry
Dig out your old, broken, inherited, or unworn jewelry from its dark hiding place and rejuvenate it!
I can help with “cold connection” repairs (no soldering) for many types of broken jewelry, but even more fun is to take the old and unworn pieces and up-cycle and re-purpose them into new creations!
Jewelry Style/Wardrobe Consulting
You’ve got the clothes…and you need custom jewelry to go with it…You’d like advice on creating attractive or striking color palettes…You have questions on what types of necklaces look best with certain tops and necklines.
You’re in the right place and I can help you!
In the Tampa Bay, FL area, I offer the following:
In-Home Jewelry-Making Parties and Classes
Invite your friends and co-workers over to shop for jewelry, or learn how to make some simple designs; pour some wine, serve some snacks, and I’ll do the rest!
I offer in-home jewelry parties and classes. All parties and classes can be custom-tailored to fit the venue and participants.
At-Your-Business Jewelry Trunk Shows
Too busy or tired at the end of the work day to go accessories shopping? Weekends filled with other obligations or recreation? Why not have me come to your place of business for a lunch-time trunk show? I know, fun, right?!